Availability subject to change without notice.
* EVERYONE is REQUIRED to sign-in AND pay $5/person per hour EVERY time you ride. There are NO exceptions to this rule. Failure to do so will jeopardize your riding privileges.
* FEES - $5 per person, per hour - NO exceptions, Individual Monthly passes are available for $50 at the fair office, please make checks to Routt County, payment is due before riders leave the building, payment is self-serve at the Payment Drop Center in the northwest corner of the building* All activities are monitored with video cameras inside and outside of the arena.
* No glass.
* No dogs in arena.
* No smoking.
* Clean up after yourself AND your horse(s).
* RIDERS MUST CLEAN UP MANURE AND DUMP BUCKETS. THIS INCLUDES THE PARKING LOT! DO NOT CLEAN OUT YOUR TRAILER ON FAIRGEOUNDS PROPERTY(MANURE PILE IS LOCATED OUTSIDE AT THE SOUTHWEST SIDE OF THE MPB).
* DO NOT tie horses inside the arena.
* Use common courtesy with all other participants.
* Arena is open for public use unless RESERVED. AVAILABILITY IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. Check Routt County Fair/Fairgrounds Facebook page for closures or call fair office @ 970.276.3068.
* Fee-based instruction/lessons are NOT permitted unless arena is rented for that purpose.
* ALL participants must agree to any “special activities” such as barrels/roping/etc.
* Failure to comply with any of the listed rules will terminate future use.
* Arena maintenance has priority over riding (schedule may vary because of changing conditions and/or priorities). DO NOT enter arena during maintenance.
* Any unruly behavior, disorderly conduct or use of threatening or harassing language to patrons or personnel shall be grounds for expulsion.
* Always use proper pleasure-riding etiquette and common courtesy with other riders.
970.276.3068 ~ https://www.facebook.com/RouttCountyFairgrounds/ ~ www.routtcountyfair.org