ROUTT COUNTY FAIR & FAIRGROUNDS
COMMEMORATIVE ROUTT COUNTY FAIR BRICKs are still available!
Order using the form below.
(Questions? Need help? Call 970-276-3068
or email email@example.com
ROUTT COUNTY FAIR DOG POLICY
Dogs are allowed on the Routt County Fairgrounds during the fair with the following rules:
- Must be under physical control of owner and on a leash no longer than 4 feet in length
- No dogs allowed in buildings or event staging areas with the exception of qualified ADA service animals and those participating in official Routt County Fair events while they are participating (i.e, Dress Your Animal Contest).
- Owners MUST clean up after their dog immediately.
- Dog must be current on all vaccinations with rabies tag displayed.
- Dog must have a tag with owner identification and contact information.
- No dogs in any of the fairgrounds buildings or grandstands.
It's officially official....Out of 62 applications state-wide...Routt County Fairgrounds' application is ranked #1 and receives $350,000 GOCO grant for fairgrounds improvements!
Details coming soon! Babson Carpenter Career and Technical Education Center students from across the County along with Soroco FFA students will have significant roles in improvement projects!
"Routt County Fairground Improvements, $350,000 grant to Routt County The county fairgrounds in Hayden will get a $350,000 boost from GOCO to enhance ADA-accessibility, improve pedestrian traffic patterns, build a pedestrian bridge, add a sand volleyball court, and add nine full-service RV campsites. The fairgrounds are an important regional asset, serving 33,000 people each year."
2017 routt county FAIR SCHEDULE
Open Horse Show
Home Arts Entries Due