ROUTT COUNTY FAIR & FAIRGROUNDS
2018 advertising and sponsorship information
Partner with one of the Yampa Valley’s oldest events! The 2018 Routt County Fair will be held August 16-18 on the same tract of land where it began in 1914.
2018 FAIR THEME:
BACK ROADS & BEST FRIENDS
save the date! august 16-19, 2018
THANK YOU TO OUR 2018 PLATINUM SPONSORS!
It’s that time again! The 2018 Routt County Fair Book is in the works and it’s time to thank your buyer from last year, invite a new buyer, or just say, “Hey, look at me, buy my pig.” See the sample ad below.
Ads should be limited to one or two short sentences
Provide TEXT ONLY, we will format the ad
email the ad to:
Cost is $20 per ad (only one thank you per ad)
Ads will be placed upon receipt of payment
Ads will be placed in the book in the order they are received
Due April 11.
ABC Enterprises – Thank you for buying my market steer at the 2017 Routt County Fair. Your continued support is greatly appreciated.
Hayden 4-H Club
ROUTT COUNTY FAIR DOG POLICY
Dogs are allowed on the Routt County Fairgrounds during the fair with the following rules:
- Must be under physical control of owner and on a leash no longer than 4 feet in length
- No dogs allowed in buildings or event staging areas with the exception of qualified ADA service animals and those participating in official Routt County Fair events while they are participating (i.e, Dress Your Animal Contest).
- Owners MUST clean up after their dog immediately.
- Dog must be current on all vaccinations with rabies tag displayed.
- Dog must have a tag with owner identification and contact information.
- No dogs in any of the fairgrounds buildings or grandstands.