ROUTT COUNTY FAIR & FAIRGROUNDS
HILL PETROLEUM DEMOLITION DERBY is SOLD OUT for the 7th year in a row! We added seating, tickets went on sale earlier than ever this year (July 31), we opened early and stayed late, and we still sold out in record time. We did save room in our pits for derby drivers and their pit crews.
THANK YOU TO OUR 2018 PLATINUM SPONSORS!
- Fair Book →
- Fair Board Agendas →
- Advertising & Sponsorship
- Opportunities →
- Vendor Information &
- Fair Photo Gallery →
- Fair Family Cookbook →
- Centennial Brick Campaign →
2018 advertising and sponsorship information
Partner with one of the Yampa Valley’s oldest events! The 2018 Routt County Fair will be held August 16-18 on the same tract of land where it began in 1914.
Community Ag Alliance: Back roads and best friends — 104th annual Routt County Fair
Steamboat Pilot & Today, August 2, 2018 - An open invitation to all Routt County locals, neighbors and visitors. Entering its 104th year, the Routt County Fair is an event so rich with heritage and local lore that we like to say "You can't call yourself a local until you've experienced the Routt County Fair." Enjoy one of Routt County's longest running traditions — the Routt County Fair Aug. 16 to 19 at the fairgrounds in Hayden. [Read full article here]
KRAI is the Official Radio of the 2018 Routt County Fair!
ROUTT COUNTY FAIR DOG POLICY
Dogs are allowed on the Routt County Fairgrounds during the fair with the following rules:
- Must be under physical control of owner and on a leash no longer than 4 feet in length
- No dogs allowed in buildings or event staging areas with the exception of qualified ADA service animals and those participating in official Routt County Fair events while they are participating (i.e, Dress Your Animal Contest).
- Owners MUST clean up after their dog immediately.
- Dog must be current on all vaccinations with rabies tag displayed.
- Dog must have a tag with owner identification and contact information.
- No dogs in any of the fairgrounds buildings or grandstands.