ROUTT COUNTY FAIR & FAIRGROUNDS
THANK YOU TO OUR 2018 PLATINUM SPONSORS!
- Fair Book →
- Fair Board Agendas →
- Advertising & Sponsorship
- Opportunities →
- Vendor Information &
- Fair Photo Gallery →
- Fair Family Cookbook →
- Centennial Brick Campaign →
2018 advertising and sponsorship information
Partner with one of the Yampa Valley’s oldest events! The 2018 Routt County Fair will be held August 16-18 on the same tract of land where it began in 1914.
KRAI is the Official Radio of the 2018 Routt County Fair!
ROUTT COUNTY FAIR DOG POLICY
Dogs are allowed on the Routt County Fairgrounds during the fair with the following rules:
- Must be under physical control of owner and on a leash no longer than 4 feet in length
- No dogs allowed in buildings or event staging areas with the exception of qualified ADA service animals and those participating in official Routt County Fair events while they are participating (i.e, Dress Your Animal Contest).
- Owners MUST clean up after their dog immediately.
- Dog must be current on all vaccinations with rabies tag displayed.
- Dog must have a tag with owner identification and contact information.
- No dogs in any of the fairgrounds buildings or grandstands.