ROUTT COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS OPEN RIDING PROTOCOLS
Effective through May 31, 2020 (date subject to change)
PERSONAL HEALTH PROTOCOLS:
- Avoid entering the area if experiencing cough, fever and/or other symptoms of COVID-19 (see list of symptoms);
- Practice Social Distancing- Maintain a minimum of six-feet from one another;
- Sneeze and cough into a cloth or tissue or, if not available, into one’s elbow;
- Avoid shaking hands or engaging in any physical contact;
- Cover nose and mouth at all times with mask or cloth (e.g. bandana);
- Provide own hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes to wipe touched areas - gates, railings, sign-in sheet pen/pencil, etc.
MEASURES TO PREVENT CROWDS FROM GATHERING and additional SAFETY/PREVENTION MEASURES:
- Open riding limited to Routt and Moffat County full-time and part-time residents;
- Maximum of ten (10) riders/occupants at any one time;
- No gathering or loitering during riding preparation or clean-up and load-up;
- When assembling for your riding time, do not enter riding facility until other riders/occupants have exited the facility;
- Users are encouraged to avoid touching any railings, equipment, etc.;
- Users are required to supply own hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes and must wipe-down any gates, railings, equipment, etc. that are touched;
- Fees for use of MPB (Indoor Arena) can be made via phone with credit/debit card, check or cash in payment drop slot in MPB;
- Fairgrounds employees will spot-check for compliance during working and non-working hours.
ALL MEASURES ARE INTENDED TO HELP CONTROL THE SPREAD OF COVID-19 AND COMPLIANCE WITH THESE MEASURES IS IMPORTANT AND REQUIRED FOR EVERYONE’S HEALTH.PLEASE REPORT ANY OBSERVED NON-COMPLIANCE WITH THESE MEASURES TO THE FAIRGROUNDS OFFICE.
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH ANY AND ALL OF THE PROTOCOLS MAY RESULT IN LOSS OF RIDING PRIVILEGES FOR A PERIOD OF ONE YEAR.