All visitors and participants wishing to “camp” with placement of a Recreational Vehicle (RV) or tent on the fairgrounds during the Routt County Fair must register and obtain a permit PRIOR to setting up RV/TENT. “Fair Camping” dates begin the day of the Open Horse Show and end on the last day of Fair. For 2021 the dates are August 13 to August 22. Accommodations are based on availability.
1. ALL reservations will be made online through “Reserve America” (www.reserveamerica.com) beginning JUNE 15. Campers will pick their location during reservation.
2. Phone, email and USPS mail reservations are not accepted.
3. If someone needs help or does not have access to the internet, they can visit the Fair Office and get help with reservations.
Include Fair Camping dates August 13 to August 22, 2021 only.
1. Accommodations based upon availability.
2. $150 per unit for electrical spaces, plus taxes and $3.50 transaction fee
3. $75 per unit for primitive spaces, plus taxes and $3.50 transaction fee
Rules and Regulations
1. Routt County Fair camping dates are defined as beginning the date of the Open Horse Show and ending on the last day of Fair. For 2021 the dates are August 13 to August 22.
2. ALL camp sites are reserved online through “Reserve America” (www.reserveamerica.com).
3. Water is NOT available to fill your RV at the fairgrounds. Please plan to fill your RV PRIOR to arriving at the fairgrounds.
4. RV/TENT must display the proper permit at all times. Permits are available at the Fair office inside the Exhibit Hall.
5. Only one RV/TENT and one vehicle are allowed per site (no exceptions). Each registered RV/TENT is given ONE vehicle permit which MUST be displayed or the vehicle will be towed at the owner’s expense.
6. The only vehicles/trailers allowed in the designated camping areas are the registered RV/TENT and the ONE registered vehicle. No horse trailers or other vehicles/tents/trailers are allowed to park in the designated camping areas.
7. Quiet hours are 10:00pm to 7:00am.
8. Camping area must be kept clean at all times for the enjoyment of all our guests.
9. Any type of fencing or barrier is not permitted.
10. Any guests, their children or visitors who become a nuisance will be asked to leave.
11. Adult supervision is required for each RV/TENT.
12. Any vehicle without the proper permit easily visible will be towed at the owner’s expense.
13. Camp fires are NOT allowed during the Routt County Fair.
14. Electrical Sites: Due to limited electrical power RVs are expected to be conservative in their use of air conditioners or other appliances that take large amounts of electricity (microwaves, air conditioners).
15. DAMAGE TO SITE: Guest shall leave the site in as good a condition at the end of use as it was at the beginning of such use. Guest shall also be responsible for the costs of any cleaning or repair to the site or the Fairgrounds resulting from their use or that of their guests. In the event that County is required to clean or repair damage which is the responsibility of the Guest, County shall be entitled to recover such costs from Guest. County may deduct the cost of such repairs from the security deposit.
16. LIABILITY: The use of County facilities is at the user’s own risk. Guests are responsible for their visitors. County assumes no responsibility or liability for the safety and security of RV tenants/campers/visitors. County is not responsible for loss or damage to RV tenants’ or camping guests’ property due to theft, vandalism, fire, any casualty, or act of God. Registered guests and all other users of this property expressly assume all risk of such loss or damage and must carry their own insurance.
17. DISCLAIMER: County provides its services, including but not limited to its sites, utilities, and amenities on an “as is” basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied. By staying at or using County facilities, you agree to these terms and that under no circumstances will County be liable for direct, indirect, incidental or any other type of damages resulting from your use of any part of the fairgrounds. This includes, but is no way limited to, loss or injury caused in whole or in part by our negligence or things beyond our control.
18. INDEMNIFICATION: Guest shall indemnify and hold County harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees for the defense thereof, for injury to person, loss of life or damage to property arising from the occupancy or use of the site, including by Guest’s agents and invitees, occurring in or about the site and the Fairgrounds. In case of any action or proceeding brought against County by reason of any such claim, upon notice from County, Guest covenants to defend such action or proceeding by counsel reasonably satisfactory to County.
19. Attorney Fees: In the event either party to this Agreement brings suit to enforce or interpret any portion of this Agreement, the party substantially prevailing in such action shall be entitled to recover all costs incurred in such action, including without limitation reasonable attorney fees.
20. Venue and Choice of Laws: This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Colorado without reference to choice of laws rules. The parties agree that venue in any action to enforce or interpret this Agreement shall be in the District Court in the Fourteenth Judicial District for the State of Colorado.
21. RESERVATION OF RIGHTS: County reserves the right to amend these rules without prior notice to guests. County, at its discretion, reserves the right to refuse entry to Routt County Fair Camping areas to any person and to terminate this Agreement at any time with or without a refund. County also reserves the right to refuse to accommodate current and returning Guests that have violated our rules and regulations and/or have vacated the Routt County Fair Camping Areas without paying all fees.