Routt County Fair Camping Policy
Steps to reserve camping for the 2018 Routt County Fair:
- Have the following information ready: arrival and departure dates, details about the RV you will be using (length, license plate, number of occupants, vehicle), credit/debit card.
- Register with Reserve America (https://www.reserveamerica.com/memberSignInSignUp.do )
- Make your reservation. There is a map where you can pick your location as you make your reservation. The “Primitive Electric” camping spots are the only sites where a specific site cannot be reserved as those will be assigned later based on size of RVs and fitting into the space.
- Complete the Routt County Fair camping policy form and return it to the Fair office within 2 weeks of making your reservation or the reservation will be cancelled. http://www.co.routt.co.us/DocumentCenter/View/7136/Fair-Camping-Policy-Reservation-Form-2018
- Arrive at the fair with your RV and check-in PRIOR to parking your RV. Check-in and Check-out is required by ALL campers.
All visitors and participants wishing to “camp” with placement of a Recreational Vehicle (RV) or tent on the fairgrounds during the Routt County Fair must register and obtain a permit PRIOR to setting up RV/TENT. “Fair Camping” dates begin the day of the Open Horse Show and end on the last day of Fair. For 2018 the dates are August 10 to August 19. Accommodations are based on availability.
- NEW ALL reservations will be made online here through “Reserve America” beginning May 1. Campers will pick their location during reservation.
- Phone, email and USPS mail reservations are not accepted.
- If someone needs help or does not have access to the internet, they can visit the Fair Office and get help with reservations.
- All campers are REQUIRED to complete a camping reservation form after they have made the reservation on Reserve America. This form must be received within 2 weeks of making your reservation or your reservation will be cancelled. The form is found here.
Include Fair Camping dates August 10 to August 19, 2018 only.
- Accommodations based upon availability.
- $120 per unit for electrical spaces
- $60 per unit for primitive spaces